High Quality and Fashionable Designer Backpacks for Adults
Designer backpacks for adults are a relatively new addition to the range of backpacks available on the market. With the popularity of the backpack, designer brands who had previously steered clear of this type of bag have designed their own ranges suitable for the more style conscious individual.
They are mainly purchased at stores such as Barneys or Macey’s which cater for a more sophisticated clientele but you can find them sold quite readily on the Internet at places such as Asos where there are quite a selection to choose from. These range from large capacity backpacks to a mini backpack for everyday use. Here are a few examples of designer backpacks for adults that will give you some ideas of what to choose from.
Adult Designer Backpacks
- Sandqvist is one such company that specializes in a range of designer backpacks for men and their mix of functionality and style seek to meet the requirements of the more refined traveler. Their Stig Canvas Backpack is made from a heavyweight durable canvas and features Sandqvist labeling, an interior zipped pocket, adjustable shoulder straps and tanned leather trims and straps.
- Ralph Lauren have a range of adult designer backpacks for men from their denim & supply range where they seek to mix rugged and durable with surplus and nautical influences. Their denim & supply back pack has a Navajo print and made from a durable cotton canvas.
- Paul Smith has a range of designer backpacks for adults that have a number of prints on them and constructed from leather and canvas.
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel also has a stylish range of designer backpacks for women. They are a Parisian boutique fashion label who are renowned as tailors but have introduced a range of bags as accessories. Their Leopard Backpack features a design of contrast leopard print and features drawstring fastening, a fold over flap, and an appliqué bow logo.
These are but a few examples of different kinds of designer backpacks for adults that are available on the market for you to choose from. They bring style and sophistication to your traveling for the more fashion conscious individual. The main differences between conventional backpacks and designer backpacks are:
- Price: The prices can range from $50 to £400 for a designer backpack depending on your budget.
- Materials: The materials used for a designer backpack are mostly made from a specific type of high quality canvas or leather.
- Construction: When it comes to a designer backpack, there tends to be a greater care and attention to detail in how they are made.
By choosing designer bags, you can be sure of that your money is well spent in terms of fashion and quality. So, don’t settle for less. Choose only the best. Choose designer backpacks for adults.